CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 18, 2010

Back to School

Here are some pictures of Noah and Ashley's first day of school. They got to have two first days of
school this year. They started last week at Desert Harbor and this week at Canyon Ridge. I did not know for sure if I was going to move them or not. Tuesday after hearing that my offer on our new house was accepted I decided I was going to move them. It was a very quick decision I made, but I knew that with my poor health that I could not make two round trips to Desert Harbor like I had in the past. I had some other reasons as well, and knew we just needed a fresh start. So I am heart broken, but a little excited, Ashley is very sad, and Noah is very excited about moving schools. I let them finish the week out at Desert Harbor and they got to say goodbye to all their friends. This Monday they started at their new school Canyon Ridge. I had so many mixed emotions that day, but I know everything will be fine. So off to another year!! Noah is in 7th grade and Ashley in 4th. Where does the time go?? We had such a great summer together, I  miss them so much!!! 



Here are pictures of Noah and Ashley for their first day at Desert Harbor.



Here they are on their first day at Canyon Ridge.




No comments: